Welcome to The Lady Project Summit! It's going to be an amazing day filled with awesome speakers, professional workshops and amazing connections.
The Lady Project Summit is sponsored by MOO, BUST magazine, the Rhode Island Small Business Journal, Partridge Snow & Hahn WAVE (Women AdVocates for Enterprise), Visual Magnetics, Smart Creative Women, DCI and Jephry Floral Studio.
Start the day off at Firehouse 13 with a light breakfast and our kick-off keynote speaker, Debbie Stoller, co-founder and Editor-and-Chief of BUST magazine before we head into our first round of workshops at Anchor (right across the street). After two rounds, we'll have lunch at F13 and hear Dr. Barbara Tannenabaum from Brown University give tips on persuasive communication.
After lunch, we'll have two more rounds of workshops and a very special Lightening Round with super fun tips like "How to Make A Perfect Cocktail" with Jen Ferreira from Cook & Brown, the "Perfect Top Knot" by Lulu Locks of Suite Tart and yoga at your desk with Liz Guardia from Lululemon. Following the Lightening Round, we're going to head on back to F13 for our final keynote speaker, Paya Saha from The Kati Roll Company. Then, we'll celebrate and mingle for the rest of the evening with DJ La Rochelle, BUST and plenty of cocktails and apps! We can't wait.
Fun activities between workshops include a special spa station by Alayne White Spa and headshots by PVD Lady Project photographer, Jen Brister from Brister Photo and a WAVE table with attorneys from PS&H WAVE where attendees can ask legal questions.
Once you register, you'll recieve a link to sign up for your workshops, your link for 100 free mini MOO cards (MUST be ordered by 11:59pm on 4/7 to get them by 4/13) and an "I'm going to the Summit!" badge for your blog/website.
Ticket price is $50 for members, $75 for non-members with the option to donate to Girls Inc. (Members, you received a discount code for $25 off in an email sent on March 15th).
The Lady Project Summit Workshops include:
- SEO for your Website and Blog, Sarah Garnsey, Exnihilo
- Bringing the Social into Social Media, Audrey McClelland, MomsGeneration.com & Rhody Mamas
- Networking like a Pro, Meghan Grady, YWCA, brought to you by MOO
- Ain't Nothing Soft About It: Communication for Effect, Melissa Withers, Betaspring
- Hot Metal Typecasting and Stationery!, Dan Wood & Lois Harada, DWRI Letterpress
- Brand It! Creating a Consistent and Effective Social Brand, Sierra Barter, Brand It!
- Pitching to Local & National Media, Kristen Adamo, PWCVB
- Dreaming Out Loud, Tara Sage Steeves, Create Your Life, Inc.
- Brand It! Mood Board 101: Create a Stylish & Unique Mood Board: Erika Dillon, Foxtrot Press
- Visual Branding for your Online Presence: Kate Huot, Featherweight Printing
For more info, visit pvdladyproject.com/summit for the latest info, speaker bios, FAQs and sponsor updates.
Few things to know:
- Free parking is available at Anchor
- Cancellation policy: Tickets are non-refundable, but transfers are allowed. Attendee is responsible for selling/transferring their workshop spot at least one week before the Summit
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- Light breakfast, lunch and apps at the BUST party are all included in your ticket price
- Summit tote bag designed by Kate Huot of Featherweight Printing
- Goodie bag filled with fun stuff from Summit sponsors and PVD Lady Project members
See you there!
sierra + julie
PS: Want to put something in the Summit goodie bags? We'll need enough for 100 bags by 4/10. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate pick-up/drop-off!