The Ball 2012
The Leading Jewish Singles Event on Both Coasts! Sold out in LA in 2009, 2010 and 2011 - we're going even bigger this year!
"The Ball is all about helping Jewish singles meet up, dance, network, share some laughs and maybe make a lasting connection. Thousands of attendees have been recorded at some of The Balls, so this is big, very big."
"JDate? Feh … if you are determined to hook up with someone of the Hebraic persuasion, there’s one event that promises to be a bigger deal than the parting of the Red Sea: Let My People Go."
As seen in The New York Times, The Washington Post and in many other publications, we've sponsored the Nation’s Biggest Jewish Singles Event 17 years in a row!
More than 4,000 people now attend our NYC event (see videos of The Ball). That’s more than attend any Matzo Ball party or JDate event or "Schmooz-a-palooza" in the country.
Five years ago, we brought The Ball to LA and parterned with The Guardians of the Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging to produce LA's leading Jewish Singles Party: The Ball 2012 in LA.
And The Ball 2009 at Opera and Crimson, The Ball 2010 at Colony (photos) and The Ball 2011 at MyHouse (photos) were completely sold out! And covered by, among others, The Huffington Post, LA Weekly, NBC Los Angeles and 944 Magazine.
The Ball 2011 in LA at MyHouse
So this year, we're going even bigger! You are invited to join us at Avalon Hollywood, a 2,000-person capacity historic landmark that has hosted everyone from The Beatles (first West Coast appearance) to Frank Sinatra to Nirvana.
- "Entering Avalon is an awe-inspiring experience" saysLA Weekly. Avalon is "colossal" and "has been restored to its original Hollywood-era glory" but "mixed with some very-21st-century technological wizardry, sights and sounds."
- In fact, Avalon was just named LA Dance Club of the Year 2012 by the readers of the Los Angeles Times!
- We can't wait to share a great evening with you that supports a great cause: 60% of the net proceeds from the event support the The Guardians of the LA Jewish Home of the Aging!
- About The Guardians: The Young Divisions of The Guardians sponsors upscale fundraising events for young Jewish professional at locations like the Playboy Mansion, Houdini Mansion, and some of the hottest nightclubs and restaurant throughout Los Angeles in support of The Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging.
- Over 600,000 Jews live in Los Angeles. But The Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging offers kosher food, a warm Jewish environment and Jewish holiday celebrations for our elderly, no matter what their financial situation. Each year, nearly 1,000 frail seniors are fortunate enough to have a wonderful place to call "Home".
- About LetMyPeopleGo.com: We've sponsored the country's biggest Jewish Singles Events since 1995!
We look forward to seeing you at The Ball 2012 on Monday, December 24.