THE INTENTIONAL PRESENTS: Issue 2, OUTSIDERS AND MISFITS
Thursday, September 26, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EDT)
- performances by Teen Mom and Brett
- an exhibition curated by Delicious Spectacle
- live screen printing on the patio by The Arcade
- an interactive live video project
- art sales by artists from Red Table Press, Hole in the Sky, and Pleasant Plains Workshop.
- Milk Cult food truck serving up sweets and savories
The Intentional is a quarterly print literary magazine designed, edited, and laid out here in DC and distributed nationally. The Intentional features articles, essays, fiction, and art that explore success, community, identity, and true quality of life.
When & Where
The Intentional Quarterly
The Intentional is a quarterly print magazine that examines the twenty-something experience.