The Influence of Women in Leading the Healthcare Revolution
Capgemini Consulting, French American Chamber of Commerce and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WSGR)
Thursday, July 12, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
South San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The crucial role of women in business, as a mother, family member, as caretaker and as a person influences many decisions in creating and shaping healthcare innovations, in our corporations, business life and communities. More and more private and public companies, health providers, medical devices, diagnostic and bio-pharmas companies are taking specific women's health concerns, needs, ideas into account to create innovative and collaborative programs.
Our speakers will talk about their experience and insights into the latest developments on how businesswomen and women overall influence improvements in HR benefits, corporate wellness programs, new healthcare technologies and products, medicine testing and patient care, shaping and preparing the next generation of healthcare solutions and services.
Join our distinguished panelists in this interactive discussion, in partnership with Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WSGR), Women In Bio (WIB) - San Francisco Chapter and the French American Chamber of Commerce - Life Sciences and Women in Business Groups.
- Jodie Chusid, Director, Global Talent Management and Organizational Development, Accuray
- Pam Baker, Senior Director, Market Access & Policy Cardio DX
- Sharon Hughes, HR Director, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Wen-Hui Shen, M.D., Ph.D, Kaiser Permanente IVF Program in Fremont
- Moderator: Teresa M. Corbin, Partner, Fenwick & West LLP, Member, Women In Bio (WIB), San Francisco Chapter
6:00 - 7:00 pm: Registration and Networking Reception
7:00 - 8:30 pm: Panel Presentation and Q&A Discussion
8:30 pm to 9 pm: Networking Reception and Wrap-up