This bootcamp is limited to the first 10 people who register in order to maintain an intimate working environment.
Questions?Email firstname.lastname@example.orgOr Tweet @IncubateNYCOr Call 646-389-5751
IncubateNYC is redefining the incubation model by making the power of startup incubators available to all
Our incubation process starts with a five week intensive “New Venture” bootcamp that gets you started towards building your business the right way.
After the five week bootcamp, you will transition into “Continuing Incubation”, weekly meetings designed to provide you the accountability and support you need while progressing through the idea validation and product development process.
Sign up for the next five week intensive New Venture Bootcamp today!
This Bootcamp is For You If:
- You are a first time entrepreneur with an amazing idea, and want to start turning that idea into a real business
- You wished you had moved a little faster because someone else is now making money off your last idea
- You started working on an idea, but now its collecting dust on the shelf
- You are working on your idea and want to make progress much faster
We Will Consider Your Stage of Idea If :
- You have an idea and basic pitch
- You have started to build a simple product and want to move a little faster
- You have a powerpoint deck of your plan and no product
- You are in the process of building a product and would like to make sure what you are building is what customers want
You Will Leave This Bootcamp With:
- Knowledge of customer development and "lean startup" principles to help you build a real business
- A clear 60 second pitch that helps supporters and investors immediately understand your idea
- A basic prototype of your idea
- Proof that your idea will (or will not) work
What’s The Commitment?
- 5 consecutive Wednesdays beginning November 7th
- A willingness to be coachable and learn how to launch your dream
If you have an existing team*, please register both of you. The more the merrier!
No co-founders? No problem. The easiest way to recruit a co-founder is to have proof your idea can work. We will help you get that proof!
Prepare to be challenged on the assumptions around your business idea. Expect to do some real hard work. Anticipate having a few laughs. Walk out with a very basic product, clear next steps for your business, and a few new people to call on for guidance.
Schedule of Curriculum:
Pre-HW: Understanding your "WHY"
11/07/12: Program Overview, Pitch Practice, Customer Conversation Strategies,
Riskiest Assumption Exercise
11/14/12: Lead / Primary Product Feature Exercises
11/21/12: No Class for Thanksgiving
11/28/12: Differentiation Strategy Discussion, Competitive Analysis Discussion &
12/05/12: Business Model Frameworks, Sales Tactics and Customer Sales
12/12/12: MVP Fair
You will make awesome. See you soon!
***All tickets sales are final and non-refundable.***
What Our Incubatees are Saying!
"Through this process, I discovered the product and features I had built were actually missing the mark from what my intended users actually wanted. I found the features people actually wanted, and now my active user base is growing!"
- September 2012 Bootcamp Graduate
"...The level of engagement and feedback that was provided last night is encouraging and fuels my quest to ultimately build what the customer wants. IncubateNYC has been a key contributor to the progress made thus far and will continue to be a factor in the progress to be had. It is much appreciated."
- August 2012 Bootcamp Graduate
"I learned entrepreneurship is about finding the wrong answers faster so I can get to the right answers sooner. IncubateNYC showed me how to fail the right way and now I have a site built that was only a dream before this program. Thanks guys!"
- July 2012 Bootcamp Graduate
Have questions about The IncubateNYC New Venture Bootcamp - BETA?
Contact Brian L. Shields