San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
With 2014 nearing to an end, now is the time for real estate investors and small business owners to start planning their taxes!
There is a lot for tax payers and their tax advisors to consider before 2014 ends. Join us to find out about the tax changes that are coming in next year and what you need to do to be prepared!
What we will be covering:
- Why is it important to know my tax situation by the end of the year?
- What is a W-4 review?
- Top 5 tax write-offs
- Does incorporating allow for additional tax deductions?
- Carry-forwards and NOL's
- New Asset Capitalization Rules
- Maximize tax- advantage savings (IRA, Roth..)
- Tax Law Changes Coming and Reviewing Estate Planning
- Know the New Tax brackets
You do not want to miss this presentation taught by our preferred tax and accounting firm. This is invaluable information that you will not be able to learn anywhere else for FREE!
Seating is limited. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.