Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can help people every day? Are you a problem solver who puts the customers' needs first? If so, then you will find the perfect fit as Customer Service Representative for the Home Depot.
With a career at The Home Depot you become part of the team that's been recognized with environment awards, for business strength, and as a reputable company.
The preferred qualifications for the position are as follows:
- willing to commute to Kennesaw
- eager to earn a competitive wage at $12.50 per/hr
- availability to work a flexible schedule which includes 6 am -2am
- associate degree or some college education
- 1 year of customer service preferably in a call center or retail sales environment (Inbound and Outbound Calls)
If the above specifications meet what you want in a career then you are asked to apply online at careers.homedepot.com for the position(s) using requisition # 76519 ( full-time) or requisition # 76350 (part-time) before attending the pre-screening event on May 28, 2013 at 10 am. This event will be hosted at The Urban League of Greater Atlanta . Please note an assessment and interviews will be conducted on the spot. In addition, you will not be admitted to attend this event if you are not dressed professional.
You are urged to register for this event now. SEATING IS LIMITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!