San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Create a healthy relationship with your food, mind, and body so that you never have to diet again! Become more confident in making food choices and learn how to rely on internal cues of hunger and fullness instead of counting calories or eating pre-packaged diet food.
This is an 8-week course intended to teach individuals how to manage their weight without dieting. Each class meets on Thursday evenings from 6-7:30 pm.
- Why diets don’t work
- Increasing your metabolism
- The realistic way to lose weight
- Rejecting the diet mentality
- Honor your hunger
- Feel your fullness
- Healthy Eating 101
- Following a balanced diet
- Reading food labels
- Grocery store shopping
- Healthy cooking tips and meal planning
- Eating healthy at restaurants
- Smart, quick food choices when eating on the run
- Weight vs. body composition
- The importance of mindful exercise
- Body image
- Emotional eating
- Dealing with stress
- Staying motivated
- Dealing with slips and backslides
- Making realistic long-term goals
Refunds and Cancellations: A 48 hour cancellation notice is required before the series begins for a full refund. No refunds once the series has begun.
When & Where
Eat Freely Nutrition
Eat Freely Nutrition provides nutrition counseling and education in the Long Beach area. We are a team of registered dietitians lead by Dariella Gonitzke, MS, RD, CDE, CLEC. At Eat Freely Nutrition, our goal is to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle while maintaining a good relationship with food. No diets, calorie counting, quick fixes, detox plans or restrictive meal plans. We will never shame you for the choices you've made in the past or make you feel guilty for struggling with change. We are all about realistic goals for real people who want to eat real food!