The Happiness Program
Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 7:00 PM - Monday, August 25, 2014 at 10:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"The Art of Living is to gain this ability in life - it's very simple, just a skill - the ability to free your mind of the past, to free your mind of the future fears, and to be able to play with every situation that is in front of you, to be able to take every situation that is in front of you." -- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, founder of the Art of Living Foundation
The course combines a powerful breathing technique called Sudarshan Kriya - which brings a state of physical, mental, and emotional well-being and peace – with practical wisdom for getting the most out of life. Participants leave the course with specific techniques they can practice every day. These practices are sacred treasures that grow in value over the years, as the benefits continue to blossom in daily life.
Key features of the course
* The Sudarshan Kriya: An immensely powerful technique that incorporates specific natural rhythms of breath to release stress and purify the entire system by releasing toxins at the deepest cellular level.
* Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
* Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
* Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
* Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
* Guided interactive processes ... lots of fun.