San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On Saturday, October 13, Hyperallergic will partner with The Guggenheim Museum to host a day trip to the Bronx to experience the museum’s final stillspotting nyc event, “Audiogram.”
Following the interactive audio experience, join Hyperallergic’s editors and writers for an adventure across New York’s northernmost borough, including a trip to the Marcel Breuer-designed Lehman Gallery and a visit to Bronx’s Little Italy and Emilia’s Restaurant for a traditional Italian dinner.
- 11:30 — Meet at Bronx Museum for stillspotting orientation
- 12:00 — Guggenheim stillspotting “Audiogram” event at Joyce Kilmer Park
- 2:00 — Lehmann Galleries Space Invader tour
- 3:00 — A walking tour through the Bronx’s Little Italy
- 3:30 — Full dinner (incl. wine) at Emilio’s
To get the most out of your Bronx adventure, make sure you wear comfortable shoes!
For more details see the Full post at http://hyperallergic.com/57908/
When & Where
Hyperallergic is a forum for serious, playful, and radical thinking about visual art. Combining the best of art blog and magazine culture, the Hyperallergic blogazine focuses on publishing quality writing and images from informed and provocative perspectives.