Help us break last year's Guinness World Record!
Are you ready to make a difference? On April 20th, 2013 the RDA has organized a GLOBAL event, called The Great Cloth Diaper Change, to raise awareness about the benefits of using cloth diapers. This event has become an Official Guinness World Records Event and last year 8,251 babies had their diaper changed world wide!
Diaper Junction is thrilled to return as an official host for "The Great Cloth Diaper Change 2013" - an official Guinness World Record Challenge! The challenge is for the World Record of most cloth diaper changes in a 24 hour period, even more than last year. You and your little one can help break an official Guinness World Record during this global event right here in Virginia Beach!
We can't wait to see you there!
Diaper Junction's Store Hours on April 20th:
Temporarily Closed for the event 10:40-11:30am
Open 11:30am - 4:00pm
Make sure you plan on shopping and taking advtange of our Special SALE!!
How Do I Participate? It's So Easy!
1. Preregister and get your tickets here on this page! Click the "Register" button above! Print your ticket from your email.
It is required to preregister. This event is FREE. Preregistering allows us to know in advance how many participants we will need to accommodate. Tickets are only required for participants in the diaper change. You only need one ticket for each adult that will be changing a child as part of the event. All other family members and friends are welcome to come watch and enjoy the event, but do not need to pre-register and do not need tickets for admission.
2. Please try to arrive at Diaper Junction by 10:15 AM on April 20, 2013.
We need time to check everyone in and get set up before the event begins. Participants who arrive late may not have enough time to qualify for the Diaper Change. We are expecting a large turn out!
The following regulations are set by the Guinness World Records.
3. Change your baby when we say "GO!"
- Each baby must be changed out of a cloth or disposable diaper and in to a reusable cloth diaper at exactly 11:00 AM EST.
- The cloth diaper must be a brand that can be purchased by the general public in a retail store or online. Unfortunately, homemade diapers that are not commercially available cannot be used. This is a very strict rule from Guinness World Records.
- All participating babies and toddlers must be 39 inches or shorter.
- Each child must be paired with exactly one adult participant.