Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
All over the world, parents and children are gathering on the same date to break the Guinness Book of World Record's record for the greatest number of babies changed into a reusable cloth diaper at the same time! Come and be a part of this record breaking event with us! In addition to the diaper change, we will be collaborating with the Earth Day event held the same day. Check out their link for all the fun and exciting activities http://www.itmeanstheworld.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=162&Itemid=133 This will be an amazing day, with nice open space, lots of family oriented things to see and do, there will be local vendors promoting their goods. You do not have to participate in the diaper change in order to attend the Earth Day Celebration ~ you can come for one or the other or both!
Preregister here and print your ticket (This will make our registration and official count much easier.) http://greatclothdiaperchangenorthwestindiana-eorg.eventbrite.com/
Admission to all programs is free and refreshments will be available for purchase.
All donations will go to the Real Diaper Association to further their work of promoting the use of cloth diapers nationally.
***The first 50 participating attendees to pre register will receive a FREE goody bag! There will also be raffle prizes
Baby photo contest: Bring in/mail a photo with your baby wearing a cloth diaper, send in family & friends to vote at $1 per vote! Winners with the most votes win! *CONTEST ENDS AT 3:00pm SATURDAY APRIL 20.
11:00 AM - 11:45 AM Diaper Change
3:00 PM - Babies in cloth diapers photo contest ends at 3:00pm. Brings photos into the store now!
3:45 - Raffles ticket sales end. Winners will be drawn. You do not need to be present to claim your prize.
1. Arrive on time (10:30am)! The "change" happens at 11:00am but you must arrive at 10:30am in order to check in and for us to be able to count everyone.
2. For this record, each baby must be changed from a cloth or disposable diaper into a reusable cloth diaper that must be able to be purchased online or in a retail store. It must be a 100% reusable cloth diaper.
3. All babies and toddlers to be changed must be 39 inches or shorter.
4. Each baby must be paired with exactly one adult participant. Please bring helping hands for additional children to be changed.
5. Plan for contingencies: don't forget your wetbag, extra wipes (preferably reusable cloth wipes!), a changing pad, blanket and a healthy dose of good humor!
Pass it along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We would like to say thank you our sponsors: