San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Great Cloth Diaper Change 2013
Come and Help BREAK last years GuinnessTM World Record at Natural Baby!
Cloth diapers have come a long way in the past 10 years, and it’s time to stand up and be noticed. Join the cloth diaper community on April 20st, 2013, at 10:30 AM EST to break last years world record for the most cloth diapers changed. There will be families on several continents joining us!
Event Date: Saturday, April 20, 2013 Event Start Time: 10:30 AM arrive early!
Event Location: I Love Natural Baby 11 College St Greenville SC 29601
Telephone: 864-631-1500 or 864-201-5176 E-Mail: Jessica@ilovenaturalbaby.com
**DUE TO SPACE CONSTRAINTS PLEASE ONLY BRING THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE CHANGE OR CARRING FOR OTHER CHILDREN TO THE EVENT** We recommend using a baby carrier or if needed small umbrella stroller only as there will be very little mane
Pre-registration is STRONGLY advised.
If space is available on the day of event, in store registration will be accepted but cannot be guaranteed.
There are a few rules to keep in mind:
- Arrive on time or early! sign in and setup takes a few minutes and we have a strict timeline to follow.
- For this record, each baby must be changed from a cloth or disposable diaper into a reusable cloth diaper that must be able to be purchased online or in a retail store. Unfortunately, homemade diapers that are not commercially available cannot be used. This is a very strict rule from Guinness World RecordsTM. Please contact us if you need assistance with this!
- All babies and toddlers must be 39 inches or shorter.
- Each baby must be paired with exactly one adult participant 18 years of age or older.
- One child per adult. PLEASE Prepare ahead of time for someone to sit/hold/watch your other children during the event. They will not be allowed in the changing area due to Guiness Rules.
Please bring $1 (or more) when you register as a donation to the Real Diaper Association, the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to spreading the word about reusable cloth diapers.
There will be some seriously fantastic swag bags for participants at the event on a first come first served basis. Swag bags will be given out immediatly after the change.
A silent auction and/or raffle will be held for some fantastic prizes with all proceeds going to the RDA.
When & Where
I Love Natural Baby
11 College St
Greenville SC 29601
We're so excited for this years attempt to break another world record!
Photo waiver and liability release waivers will be sent out mid week. Please keep an eye out for them! They will either be coming from an eventbrite email or an @ilovenaturalbaby email account.
Make sure to bring them with you to the event!