The Great Cholesterol Myth Busted: A Statin Free Plan for a Healthy Heart
Saturday, February 16, 2013 from 11:15 AM to 12:30 PM (PST)
El Segundo, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you avoid egg yolks and butter? Are your seeking healthy alternatives to statins for your elevated Cholesterol & LDL levels? What's the connection between excessive exercise and heart health? Discover the biggest hoax of the past 20 years. Cholesterol is essential for your hormones, libido & health. Discover cutting edge nutritional approaches to improve your heart health, naturally.
What you will learn in this One Hour Seminar
- The real truth & issues related to heart health, how cholesterol functions in the body and what we really need to do to balance cholesterol and inflammation
- What tests you need to help diagnose your lipid issues and how to talk to your doctor to get them ordered
- What safe supplements can lower cholesterol more effectively than statin drugs
- How to eat to lower your cholesterol and raise your HDL
- What critical lifestyle adjustments can improve your heart health
- Meal plans and supplement suggestion handout included!
You do not need to be a Spectrum Member to attend but you do need to RSVP here~
We hope to see you there!
Jeanne and Doc Peters MD
Nourishing Wellness Medical Center