The Funnest Family Race Series on the Planet!
A National Adventure Race Series Supporting Pediatric Cancer
Since 2012 - Over 150 Races & Thousands of Smiles
For Adults & Kids Grades K-12
The race is for everyone - runners, joggers & walkers - pee wees to grandparents.
A team consists of two participants: Adult/Adult, Adult/Kid or Kid/Kid.
Kindergarten and Pre-K are allowed if paired with an adult.
Large groups (10 or more teams), teachers, military, police, fire & EMS receive special pricing through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal only.
ABOUT THE RACE
The Great Amazing Race Series is a national skills competition for the whole family to experience - adults & kids grades K-12. This exciting adventure race, modeled after the TV show, consists of two-person teams (adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid) racing against their peers completing a one-mile course speckled with fun outdoor challenges. Each station is designed to require teammates to work together to complete the task or obstacle, before advancing to the next station.
The top 25 teams from each local race qualify for Championship Race and $1,500 prize. This race is way more fun than a 5K! Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
“Thank you for an amazing day! My daughter and I haven't laughed so much or pushed ourselves in forever. We will be back!" ... Testimonial
1. How well the teammates work together (communicate & collaborate) is the most essential skill to winning the race.
2. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet – it’s part of the fun!
3. Unsure of a teammate? No worries, reserve your spot now then bring a teammate on race day.
4. Unsure of which race to choose? No worries, teams have until race day to decide on the Recreation Race (for those who prefer to go at a leisure pace) or the Competitive Race (for those who are more physically active). Be aware ... the competitive course consumes energies equivalent to that of a 5K race.
5. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the race course.
6. Race is held rain or shine.
7. Spectators are FREE. The course layouts are spectator friendly to encourage family and friends to come cheer on the participants.
8. Mulligan/Time-Saver Tokens are offered. Teams will be given a second chance to complete a task and not be penalized. It's great for any race miscues. (Limit of 1 per team) Teams that donate 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes for pediatric cancer will receive token for free.
9. Interested in setting up a similar health & wellness event for your company, community or organization. Contact us at email@example.com.
AWARDS & ADVANCEMENT
All finishers will receive an awards. Medals are presented to the winners of each division (determined by grade of youngest team member): Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-9, and Grades 10 - Adult teams divisions.
The top 25 teams from each local race will qualify for the Championship Race and chance to win $1,500 prize.
We are partnering with the Max Cure Foundation's - Dunk Your Kicks program which fights against pediatric cancer. You too can join the fight by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to the cause. When you do, you will receive a free mulligan/2 minute time-eraaser token for the race. We believe that one good deed deserves another.
BECOME A SPONSOR: We offer corporate and business copportunities that include many exciting exposure possibilites for your company. Click here for more information.
VOLUNTEER & RACE FOR FREE: Volunteer and you will receive a free team entry for friends or family members to participate in the race. You can also receive community service hours. Must be 15 or older. Click here for more informaton.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.