Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Early Registration in Now Open!
On-line registration will close once 100 team limit is reached!
National Adventure Race Series for Adults & Kids Grades K-12
ABOUT THE RACE
Sign up for this D.I.T (Do-It-Together) family-friendly obstacle course/adventure race that is modeled after the TV show THE AMAZING RACE, and designed for teams of friends, family members, neighbors or co-workers. It's way more fun than a 5K!
Two-person teams (adults & kids grades K-12) race around a one mile cross-country course completing challenge that require teamwork. Whether you run, jog or walk, it'll be a BONDING EXPERIENCE you will never forget! Adult teams are welcome too!
“What an awesome day my son and I had. My son could not stop talking about it and thanking me for taking him! It has made memories that will last a lifetime.”
The Great Amazing Race series makes pit stop in NFL, NBA and MLB cities. The top 25 teams, from each city race, qualify for the National Championship Race and chance to win $2,000! (August Race in Cincinnati / December Race in New Orleans)
Teams consist of two participants: adult/kid, kid/kid or adullt/adult.
Kindergarten and Pre-K are allowed if paired with an adult.
Race packets can be picked up at 45 miniutes prior to start of the race.
Modeled after the television show THE AMAZING RACE, teams of two participants race against other teams in a string of up to eight fun-filled challenges spread across a one mile cross-country course. Each station will contain a SECRET CLUE CARD that instructs each team to complete a task (game, relay, obstacle course, etc.) before proceeding to the next challenge station. The team that finishes with the fastest overall time is the winner.
1. How well you work as a team is the most essential ingredient to winning the race!
2. Contestants should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet – it’s part of the fun!
3. Racers can choose a RECREATION PACE (those who prefer to walk or jog at a leisure pace) or COMPETITIVE PACE (those who prefer to run).
4. Challenge stations include varying levels of difficulty, based on age of participant.
5. There's no reason to leave family and friends at home. Spectators are allowed to tag along for free to cheer on contestants and take photos for the scrapbook.
6. Team members can be added or substituted on race day.
7. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the race course. Reminder, this is a rain or shine event.
8. Group Discounts - teachers, military, law enforecement & fire, as well as members of Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, YMCA, 4-H, BBBS and BGC receive special pricing through our main portal only ... www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
9. Birthday parties are welcome - we can accommodate any size group and will place you in the same wave.
10. We can host a similar team building event for your company or organization. Contact us at email@example.com.
Every team that crosses the finish line gets an award to recognize their accomplishment. Medals are presented to the winners of each division (determined by grade of youngest team member): Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-9. and Grades 10-Adult Teams divisions.
The GREAT AMAZING RACE Series supports the 30-MINUTES-A-DAY family and academic initiative, a national program that encourages parents to be a good ROLE MODEL by participating in three daily home activities that have the power to improve their students's academic performance and family quality of life: physical exercise, reading books and eating healthy. We recognize that it is hard to have success at school without a solid foundation at home.
When & Where
The Great Amazing Race Company
The Great Amazing Race Series began in 2012 as an activity to promote health & wellness for families, friends and co-workers. Since our initial debut, we have continued to grow hosting more than 70 race annually all across the country.