The Glass Slipper Foundation 2014 Shopping Day
Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Glass Slipper Foundation (TGS) will host its annual Project Prom Dress: Shopping Day at Atascocita High School in Humble TX. This event is free of charge and open to any young lady who will be attending her high school senior prom. TGS hosts this event in support of young ladies who would like to attend prom but are unable to purchase gowns due to limited finances. Each student in attendance:
- Must provide a current school ID.
- Men and children are encouraged NOT to attend this event.
- Large Bags and Purses are prohibited into the event.
- If available, please wear leggings and a camisole for relaxed try on of dresses.
- Each shopper is allowed on female guest and will be paired with a personal shopper.
- There may be an extensive wait depending on your time of arrival, please be sure to bring your patience.
When & Where
The Glass Slipper Foundation
The Glass Slipper Foundation, an entity of VISION Inc., is dedicated to serving the needs of at-risk female adolescents in the Houston and surrounding areas.