San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THE GATHERING LIVE
Meet your hosts...
- What kind of event would we actually want to go to?
- What kind of tribe or community would we like to be a part of?
- What type of people would we like to speak to and share a space with?
- How can we create a safe space to share cutting-edge information and explore new ideas and insights that will push the boundaries of our beliefs and perceptions?
- How can we create a space that is REAL, authentic and pushes past all the "mainstream" spiritual teachings and modalities and is simply about TRUTH and CONNECTION?
- How can we create a space for our evolution? Our personal Evolution and of this planet?
What to expect?
FUN - PLAYFUL - MEANINGFUL - INSIGHTFUL - INSPIRING
"A talk show with an inspired twist..."
It's fun, it's playful, it's deep and meaningful, insightful and inspiring.
Expect some mind-blowing conversations on life and what is possible.
Plus meet an incredible tribe of people committed to creating a better world.
There will be Live Acts and Live Music, Good Food, and a Great Vibe!!
Plus... we have extra special gifts for you...
On the night we will be giving away over $3,000 worth of prizes
It's for you if...
- You are wanting to be part of a tribe who are evolving and expanding their awareness to what is possible in this world
- You want the "inside scoop" on the latest cutting edge information which you can apply directly to your life.
- You want to listen and be part of some of the most mind-blowing conversations.
- You want to challenge your own beliefs and perceptions on what is possible for you and others.
- You want some a-ha moments that shift your perspective on your life.
- You want a fun night out with like-minded conscious people.
- You like music, meaningful conversations, connecting with like-minded souls and good food.
- For the singles, you might even meet a super sexy change-maker and fall madly in love forever!
At some of our Gatherings we may choose to bring in a special guest such as top Millennial influencers, upcoming musicians and other acts to share their unique talents and wisdom.
*Prices may vary depending on special guests and city.
What others are saying...
"An amazing experience, I will continue to process my learnings and grow from it." -Julie Lake
"What are you waiting for? Just do it and join our loving, free-spirited community today!" -David Wilson
"It was an event that allowed me to fully step into my heart, embrace all my past experiences - including the challenging - and trusting that things will all work out. It gave me back faith." -Prue Morrison
Do I have to buy my tickets online or can I buy them at the door?
These events fill up so it is best for you and us if you register online here on this page. There is an option for you to purchase at the door, however prices may be higher and it is only if there is availability on the night.
What is the Gathering LIVE Ticket Transfer and Cancellation policy?
NO REFUNDS. ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE BUT ARE TRANSFERRABLE UP TO 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE EVENT. To transfer to another event or to transfer your ticket to another person please email email@example.com.
When should I plan to arrive?
Doors will open at 6pm for some friendly mingling and enthralling social banter, the event starts at 6.30pm sharp.
What happens if I show up late?
500 pushups and 25 light, but thorough thrashings with a large stick of organic celery.
(It'd be better to turn up on time)
How do I make changes to my registration information?
Need to make changes to your information? You can login to your Eventbrite account and update your information there.
Is there preferred seating in the front?
Yes we have exclusive lounge seating in the front row for an extra cost. These seats are limited so if you would like to sit here please ensure when purchasing your ticket select the ticket option for lounge seating.
Can I bring my dog, parrot, llama, or husband?
While Niamh and Jeff both love animals, unfortunately at this time animals are unable to attend the events. Husbands are encouraged, and very welcome. Or if you don't have one, you might meet your future husband on the night.
How can I become a sponsor?
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is food included with my ticket?
We might have light healthy snacks provided on the night, but you'd likely be best to eat beforehand or bring your own food with you.
Is the food vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy free?
If there is some healthy food, it will be vegetarian, but you probably won't like it. (If you've ever provided food for a group of people you'll understand, we find it's best to set the expectation - it'd be ideal to avoid coming along super hungry, unless you have your own food that you can eat.)
What colour underwear does Jeffrey wear?
Mmm some say Jeff doesn't like to wear underwear but if he did they would probably be bright and colourful with unicorns and rainbows!
Will I meet my future husband or wife at the event?
Meeting your future husband or wife or 'bff' at the event is possible, but not guaranteed. Certainly no harm in holding it as an intention though.