CFIR's project "Fremtidens Penge" (the future of money) has come to its conclusion. And the work under the auspices of the Danish Central Bank regarding the Danish Payments Council will be published this fall.
Therefore we want to invite you all to an interesting day drawing on the work done in Denmark on the future of payments and payments innovation in Denmark.
The program entails an overview of payments innovation in Denmark, user-behaviour analysis, danish and international research and finally an international perspective.
See the entire (tentative) program below and sign up for the event.
9.30-10.00: Registration and coffee
10.00-10.15: Welcome by Anette Broløs, CEO CFIR
10.00-12.00: The Danish perspective
- How money became digital in Denmark
by CAC Card Academy (Kurt Andersen)
- How do the danes pay? - Key findings from the Danish Payments Council's new report
by The Danish Central Bank (Anders Mølgaard Pedersen)
- Telesector and payments
by 4T (Peter Bredgaard)
- Panel: Let's innovate! - Learnings from the frontier of payments innovation in Denmark
Smukfest (Betina Lykke Andersen)
Danske Bank (Kasper Sylvest Olsen)
Cellpoint Mobile (Tony Jensen)
13.00-15.00: The research perspective
- Where are we at? A literature review of international payments research,
by Copenhagen Business School (Xiao Xiao)
- Doing danish payments research. Experiments and analysis
by Copenhagen Business School (Emma Svensson)
- Why Do People Pay the Way They Do: The Case of Cards, Cash, and Internet Banking in the Context of Danish Society
by Copenhagen Business School (Jonas Hedman)
- Business models and opportunities
by Copenhagen Business School (Jan Damsgaard)
15.15-16.00: The international perspective
- International trends in payments innovation
Consult Hyperion (Dave Birch)