The Front Range Food Scrimmage
Saturday, February 22, 2014 from 10:15 AM to 4:30 PM (MST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Wonder how Google Glasses and the Self Driving Car
were developed or if you can apply those techniques
for your own work, business, school, or life?
Then don’t miss the Front Range Food Scrimmage.
The Front Range Food Scrimmage is an innovative day-long event that will harness the talents and power of the community to help accelerate local organization making a difference in the food industry.
Acting as entrepreneurs, showcased organizations will pose a challenge or project to participants. After learning about rapid prototyping in a format developed by Google’s Tom Chi, exceptional professionals will work within teams to solve advanced issues, develop new ideas, and provide solutions to presented challenges. World-class mentors will be on hand to support the organizations and to provide guidance to participants throughout the day.
Here’s more of what you can expect:
- Network with driven education & business professionals from the Front Range.
- Support and propel natural and local food companies, and food-focused start-up and non-profits through interactive projects and collaborative problem solving.
- Develop solutions for challenges facing local leaders and entrepreneurs by working hands-on in small teams with fellow professionals.
- Learn from some of the region’s most accomplished educators, entrepreneurs and business leaders.
How exactly are we going to fit in all of this awesomeness? Check out the schedule of the day:
So, is this event for you?
After the last seven scrimmages, we have had feedback from attendees who told us that they could never go back to the old way of exploring and testing new ideas.
- For participants, this is an opportunity to reboot your career by discovering a proven method that adds immediate value to any organization you work with. It's also an opportunity to make an impact in just one day.
- For companies & organizations, this is an opportunity for your team to learn from the best, network with a curated group of professionals, and move the needle on a challenge you've been facing or an idea you're building.
To sum: Rapid Prototyping + 10 food industry leaders + world class mentors + YOU (and 79 other participants) = 1 day with incredible results.
Stay tuned for updates on mentors, entrepreneurs and sponsors.
Questions? Email email@example.com
If you are interested in sponsoring or partnering with us on the event, please contact Ashley.