THE STORY BEHIND THE FOR IMPACT GATHERING
Organisations throughout Ireland are embracing For Impact - a bolder way to tell their stories... a simpler way to raise funds... resulting in the transformation of lives, communities and all of Ireland.
On May 20, 2013 you are invited to join hundreds of your peers at the For Impact Gathering at The Abbey Theatre.
Whether you're looking for strategic clarity, 'sustainable funding,' a jumpstart in major giving or just no-fluff advice that works... For Impact delivers on all fronts. Over 3 hours we will share stories 'from the field' and the successful and innovative ideas that have transformed thousands of organisations and raised over $2B, including:
- How to get strategic clarity
- How to simplify your message and communicate your vision
- How to find and engage with great leaders, prospects and champions
- How to build an effective culture around funding the vision
- How to ask
Led by the founder of the For Impact Movement, Tom Suddes
, this high energy, motivating session will give you a road map you can follow to re-design (or design) your organisation for IMPACT
and INCOME success.WHAT TO EXPECT
- Example-based coaching throughout the day
- Lots of interaction so you don't get bored... this is not one of 'those' workshops
- Proven frameworks and one-on-one strategy with our coaches after the main session to help you apply
- No power point presentations (see no. 2) but lots of visuals
- Simplicity - A lot of workshops overwhelm - complexity is not actionable.
- Great value: We're all entrepreneurs With that eye, this workshop gives you the tools that will have the greatest ROI to your organisation in the short term (next 100 days) and long term (next 1000 days.)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This gathering is for ALL OF IRELAND! For Impact Alum as well as those that are new to the For Impact Movement should attend. Specifically, Executive Directors, Board Leaders and Fundraising Professionals - Any and all who are responsible for shaping and implementing organizational and funding strategy.
Added bonus: A fantastic opportunity to meet and interact with your For Impact Peers!
Bring your whole team (including at least one Board Member) and we'll register you for €35 per person. (Max 10 people.)
The Abbey Theatre's Coffee Dock will be open for business.
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM Registration & Networking
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM The For Impact Gathering
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Networking with Peers and the For Impact Team
OUR LOCAL PARTNERS
For Impact's visit to Ireland is made possible with the support of our brilliant Partners:
Our enormous gratitude goes to these wonderful organisations.