Jaded & Xmortis present:
The Floating Fetish Ball
Boston - Saturday September 22nd, 2012
Join us for the fetish event to end the summer on the Freedom, a multi level cruise ship for a 3 hour tour around Boston Harbor!
DJ Xris SMack! (NYC) & DJ Xero spinning Goth, Industrial & Electro all night on all decks! 3 levels of fetish fun with live ongoing entertainmentfeaturing Sindy Katrotic, Dinah DeVille
and Carver Riot
Outfits sponsored by Latex Nemesis
Photography by Travis Mayhem
Boat boards at 9:30p.m. and leaves PROMPTLY at 10p.m.
Freedom Cruise Ship (Behind the Boston Harbor Hotel)
70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA (Accessible by T)
21+ RAIN OR SHINE! Tickets are pre-sale only, limited tickets available!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- The Bar on the Boat is CASH ONLY. There is an ATM on the Boat.
- When purchasing tickets you must enter your first and last name as it appears on your License or other, valid, state-issued photo ID. and a valid email address for the ticket confirmation to be sent to.
- You do not need to print tickets to board, we will be checking ID's against the guest list of passengers.
- All members of your party must be present to check-in. (If you bought 6 tickets you need all 6 of your party there before you will be able to check-in for the boat.)
- Strict fetish, goth, industrial dress code enforced. Minimum ALL Black.You will be refused at the door if you are not in dress code. No exceptions.
- Per Coast Guard Regulations: No sharp implements such as knives are to be brought aboard. Arms and Legs may not be bound while on board the boat.
- Parking is available in the hotel and on the street. Parking is your own responsibility.
- The Boat will NOT wait for you, do not be late! The ropes will already be cast off and the boat will be pulling away at 10pm sharp! Join us for the walk over from the pre-party which is two blocks from the boat.
- Don't wait in line at the boat! Check-in at the Preparty 6pm-9pm at The Littlest Bar 102 Broad Street, Boston.
For more information, location, pictures & to purchase tickets please visit:
Facebook Event Link: facebook.com/events/267993246640264
Have questions about The Floating Fetish Ball 2012? Contact Jadednight.com