The Flavor Run™ - Volunteer Sign-Up - Tampa
Saturday, September 20, 2014; ends at 1:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FQAs – Flavor Questions Answered – Volunteers
FIRST things first, please Like us on Facebook - www.Facebook.com/FlavorRun
Why be a Flavor Volunteer?
- As a Flavor Volunteer for Tampa Bay, you'll be supporting Boggy Creek, Kids Charity of Tampa Bay, and Big Brothers Big Sisters Tampa Bay – They are AWESOME - Read about them on the website The Flavor Run Tampa
- It is soooo much fun. Whether you are checking in participants or throwing flavored powder on people, we are confident in you having an awesome time.
- All Flavor Volunteers get an official The Flavor Run™ Volunteer Shirt. #JealousFriends
- Speaking of.... bring as many friends as you can – It will be a great experience for everyone
- Finally – You are contributing to bringing lots of smiles to your community. #throwingfruitflavoredpowderisawesometoo
Are there age requirements for volunteering?
All Flavor Volunteers must be at least 14 years old.
What if I have a large group that wants to volunteer?
The more the merrier! Please email Nicole@FlavorRun.com for more details to get your group set up for race day!
Can I sign up for more than one volunteer job on Flavor Race Day?
While it would be great to be able to assign you to multiple volunteer jobs on Race Day we do ask that you please register online for only ONE volunteer job on the day of the event. What if you can't decide if you would like to throw Flavor, hand out water OR be a general volunteer? Simple ~ then just register as a General Volunteer for Race Day! But remember, please only register online for ONE volunteer job on Race Day. Yes, you can sign up to volunteer at packet pick-up AND volunteer on Flavor Race Day!
What should I wear to volunteer?
All volunteers will receive an official Flavor Volunteer shirt. Other than that, we recommend that you dress comfortable in something you don’t mind getting colorful and flavorful.
How do I sign up to volunteer with just a few friends?
Just have you friends complete the same form you filled out. When you arrive on Flavor Race Day, just let our the Flavor Team Leader know that you're together and they'll assign you to the same position or area.
What are my parking options for the event?
To be announced. All of this info will be included in the Flavor Volunteer Packet that we will send out 1 week prior to the event.
Can I run AND volunteer?
Of course! The “Pre-Race Check-In Party” is a way for you to volunteer and come enjoy the event with us.
Still have flavor questions?
Email Us – Nicole@FlavorRun.com