Would You Like To Learn How To Create A Household Manual
And Increase Your Value?
This course will provide concrete and proven methods to help you manage your service environment & become a better professional. Upon completion you will have the skill set and resources needed to create a Household Manual.
Estate Management Solutions designs our trainings with the understanding of the ever-changing nature of our profession. Content has been developed based on real life Estate Management experiences and input from a variety of industry professionals. This class will continue to change as our industry evolves.
The Essentials Course will take place over two-days and span fourteen-hours:
Saturday 9am – 5pm & Sunday 9am – 5pm
Day-one Essentials will begin by covering intangibles that no one covers in the industry. Moving forward into the rest of day one and into day-two you will learn how to compartmentalize the estate or residence in which you work. Specifically, we will tackle the integration of this information to help with: accounting, task sheets, punch-lists, administrative duties and creating the components of a Household Manual.
Click Here to find out more about the Instructor.
Space is limited to 14 to facilitate interaction.
- Course Book
- Copy of the PowerPoint presentation in PDF format.
- Copy of my sample Resume for your reference
- Copy of my Full Disclosure document
- Preferred Placement Agency list
- Employment Agreement Template
- Separation Agreement Template
- I-9 & W-4
- IRS Publication 926 – Household Employer Tax Guide 2013
- Budget Comparison Spreadsheet
- Environmental Goals template
- Estate Compartmentalization Discovery Questions
- Basic Housekeeper Job Description
- Employee Information Questionnaire
- Hypoallergenic Cleaner Recipe
WHAT WE WILL BE COVERING:
- DAY 1: Starting Your New Job.
- Ego vs. Confidence
- Start preparing for your departure now
- Communication is Key
- Find Your Place in the Home
- Working with Your Principal
- Remember: You are Never Alone
- Managing Staff
- ESTATE COMPARTMENTALIZATION
- COMPONENTS OF A HOUSEHOLD MANUAL
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- Setting Up A Chart Of Accounts
- Establishing a Budget
- PRINCIPAL & HOUSEHOLD PROFILE
- TASK SHEETS
- PROJECT PUNCH LISTS
- “HOW-TO” DOCUMENTS
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT
We are fortunate to have DSI Entertainment Systems, an active DEMA member, graciously offer their space to help bring education to industry professionals in LA. For more information on DSI, Click Here to be taken to their website.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Phone: (214) 808-1301
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not need to bring your ticket.
What is the refund policy?
In the event that you purchase this course and are unable to attend you can use a credit towards future EMS programs.
Is Lunch Included?
Lunch is NOT included with this course. This gives students time to stretch their legs and get some oxygen flowing back into the brain.
When & Where
Domestic Estate Management Association
The Domestic Estate Management Association provides an educational platform for Private Service Professionals interested in creating a better career. Our membership consists of: Butlers, Caretakers, Domestic Couples, Elder Caregivers, Enlisted Aides, Estate Managers, Domestic Estate Managers, Domestic Estate Managers Association, Domestic Managers, Household Managers, House Managers, Housemen, Housekeepers, Major Domos, Nanny, Personal Assistants, Private Chefs, Private Service, Private Service Professionals, Personal Chefs, Private Jet Staff, Property Managers, Yacht Crew, Family Office, Executive Personal Assistants and Nannies.