The Educated Mover
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
Atlanta, United States
Fully understand the moving process so you can provide the best service, advice, and peace-of-mind to your clients!
This informative course is taught by Atlanta Peach Movers, a company that Metro Brokers endorses as a preferred vendor. Key elements of this course include:
- Navigate the estimate process
- Plan for local vs. long distance moves
- Plan for commercial moves
- Book and confirm a move
- Plan, prepare, and pack
- Know what to expect before, during, and after a move
- Know what to do when a claim or service failure occurs
- Understand safety and compliance
- Understand testing, regulations, and loss prevention
For any questions, contact the Metro Brokers Academy at 404.836.4040.
Continuing Education Provided By:
School Code: 1018
School Approval Expires: 12/31/2015
Recruiting is prohibited on the school premises. Report any recruiting efforts to the school director at 404.836.4040
When & Where
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 1700 sales associates, each with access to 25 offices throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia. The company commits its resources to providing the finest environment for its real estate agents including technology, training and marketing.