San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE INVITATION – WHAT ARE THE MAJOR TRENDS SHAPING THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION
To follow on from the first successful Mobile Mega Trends Conference held in Durban last year, MMA have organised yet another packed conference from top techies discussing ‘The Digital Revolution’ and how this affects every marketing decision in particular for planning of targeted marketing campaigns.
The Digital Revolution Conference will be held in Durban at The Hardy Boys, Valley East Durban on Thursday, 02 August 2012. Feel free to tweet (#mmadbn) questions and observations beforehand and at the event make use of the mobile microphones.
Our panel of dynamic guest speakers includes:
Raymond Buckle, MMA Co-Chairman & CEO SilverstoneCIS
Alan Haarhoff, AAT (Always Active Technologies)
Belinda Lewis, Praekelt
Etienne Louw, mapIT
Mel Collins, The Hardy Boys
The conference is an initiative of the MMA (Mobile Marketing Association) in association with mapIT, AAT (Always Active Technologies) and The Hardy Boys and will kick off at 16:00 for 16:15 at the The Hardy Boys, Unit 3 River Junction, 10 Hippo Park Avenue, Riverhorse Valley East, Durban. The presentations and debate will finish at around 19:15, and we will then invite guests to enjoy a networking drink and snacks with us. Members and non-members are welcome, and admission is free.
16:00 Welcome and Registration
16:15 Intro to MMA & mobile Stats: Raymond Buckle, MMA Co-Chairman and CEO, SilverstoneCIS
16:35 Reaching Mass Markets: Alan Haarhoff, Business Development Manager, AAT
17:55 Geo-location Marketing: Etienne Louw, Managing Director, mapIT
18:25 Integration of Mobile into the overall marketing mix: Belinda Lewis, Lead Strategist, Praekelt
18:45 Case studies on full service campaigns: Mel Collins, Strategic Planning Director, The Hardy Boys
19:05 Q&A and debate
Directions to Hippo Park Avenue from King Shaka Airport & Umhlanga –Going South
– Coming out from the King Shaka Airport , turn Right onto N2
– Take the M45 Nandi Drive / Petroport Turn Off on your LEFT.
– At the T-Junction turn LEFT.
– At the ROBOTS 1st left into COROBRIK ROAD,
– first LEFT into ISLAND CIRCLE
– Left into Hippo Park Avenue.
– Drive up the ramp and The Hardy Boys is the first entrance on your Left.
Directions to Hippo Park Avenue going North (in direction of Gateway)
- Travelling North on the N2
- Take the Nandi Drive / Petroport Turnoff on your LEFT.
- At the Robots, turn Right onto the Queen Nandi Bridge
- Follow Directions as per above.
- At the ROBOTS 1st left into COROBRIK ROAD,
- First LEFT into ISLAND CIRCLE
- Left into Hippo Park Avenue.
- Drive up the ramp and The Hardy Boys is the first entrance on your Left