Get the inside track from leading industry experts right in your own backyard!
Providing a comprehensive look at the latest internet strategies, this seminar will change your business and is guaranteed to increase your profits in 2012.
Who should atttend: Dealership Principals, GMs and Managers who can't travel out-of-town to learn about the latest digital trends. Your time and resources are valuable, that’s why we are bringing the Digital Edge Summit to a city near you.
Learn From Leading Industry Experts...
Winning Social Media Strategies for Today's Dealer
Presenter: Shaun Raines Executive Director, DrivingSales University
What You'll Learn:
- How the top performing dealers are making big profits using Twitter, facebook and YouTube.
- The top 3 strategies to generate real ROI from your Social Media efforts.
- Why these tactics work and how to put them into action at your dealership.
- The most common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
7 Proven Digital Strategies to Double your Internet Leads and Your Fixed Operations Profits in 2012
Presenter: Jeff Clark V.P. Sales & Business Development,
- How to create the appropriate content footprint to maximize their organic search traffic for service and parts.
- How to conquer service brand traffic and drive profitable fixed operations-related paid search traffic.
- How to increase effectiveness of e-mail and other outbound marketing to maximize retention and revenue per customer.
- How to build online content to increase parts and accessories sales.
- How to measure their efforts so that they can understand what's working, what's not, and how to continue to increase profit each month.
How to Win the Google Game and Dominate Your Competition Presenter: Dennis Colome, V.P. Sales & Marketing, eXtéresAUTO
What You'll Learn:
- Tackle Google's new social platform Google+.
- How to be powerfully and completely optimized for Google Places.
- How to best take advantage of Google Adwords (and not pay for useless keywords).
- Convert significantly more search- and review-driven traffic for both sales and service, and measure your SEO and reputation management ROI.
- The lowdown on Google's evolving algorithms, and why cookie-cutter sites and regurgitated, 'canned' content won't fly.
Best Practices for Managing a Dealerships' Most Valuable Source of Leads - the Phone Prospect
Presenter: Pogo Parr, V.P. Sales for the Auto Division, CallSource
What You'll Learn:
- Build a strategy to harness this valuable source of leads.
- Calculate their “true” cost per phone prospect.
- Determine which Ad sources are really providing the right ROI.
- Calculate the call to appointment ratio.
- Use tracking and recording data to provide a 2nd chance to convert more prospects to sales.
- What are the first steps to get your dealership involved?
- What tools are available to help?
- How to extend your daily business practices into your new online sales channel.
- How to constantly improve year over year.
- How to use third-party leads to strategically grow your business.
- The latest in techniques to get customers into your showroom so you can do what you do best!
- Proven internet best practices to increase your closing rate.
- Understand the thinking of the internet shopper and use it to your advantage.
- Plus you'll leave with phone scripts you can implement in your dealership.
8:30 - 9:00 Registration/ Meet and Greet
9:00 - 12:00 Presentations
· Jeff Clark, DealerOn: 7 Proven Digital Strategies to double your Internet leads and your Fixed Operations profits in 2012
· Pogo Parr, Call Source: Best Practices for Managing a Dealership's most valuable source of leads - the phone Prospect
· Shaun Raines, DrivingSales University: Winning Social Media Strategies for Today's Dealer
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch (will be provided)
1:00 - 5:00 Presentations
· Dennis Colome, eXtéresAUTO: How to Win the Google Game and Dominate Your Competition
· Clayton Stanfield, eBay Motors: Selling Cars, Parts and Accessories in 2012 and Beyond
· Mike Paradies, eXtéresEDU: How to increase conversion rates of 3rd party leads with Internet sales process training
5:00 - 7:00 Cocktail Reception