Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Crowdsourcing of innovation and capital, lean software and the distribution of manufacturing—collectively these trends are creating a democratization of innovation—where individual actions and autonomy are substituting for existing models that rely on large organizations and dollar amounts.
Is this a sustainable trend? What does it mean for our innovation economy?
Please join Startup DC/VA/MD and Founder Corps on May 16, 2012 from 7:30am - 9:30am for a panel discussion where members of our regional innovation community will talk about their experiences, and address these questions and others.
Our panelist inlcude:
- Moderator: Jonathan Aberman, Managing Director, Amplifier Ventures,
President, FounderCorps and Co-chair of Startup VA
- Asish Jaiman, Architect Evangelist, Microsoft
- Mike Lincoln, Partner, Cooley LLP
- David Miller, Researcher and Professor, George Mason University
- Edmund Pendleton, Director, Citrin Fellows Program and Asst. Director VentureAccelerator, Mtech
- Mark Walsh, CEO, GeniusRocket
When: May 16, 2012
Where: Dome Theater, Artisphere, 1101 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA
Artisphere is two blocks from the Rosslyn Metro on the Blue/Orange line)
Exit on Moore Street, turn right to Wilson Boulevard, left one block to Artisphere at 1101 Wilson.
Time: 7:30am - 8:00am - Registration
8:00am - 9:30am - Panel discussion and Q&A
Cost: Registration is free!
Thank you to the following partners who are making this event possible:
This event is proudly supported by: