San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THE DEEPER PATH COHORT
People who lose their way are people who’ve lost their Why. Get a GPS for your dreams and start living from your true potential.
We all have potential and we all have Pain. Few people understand that when we numb our Pain we also numb our potential.
The Deeper Path Cohort will lead you through your Pain and into your potential. To go higher, you must first go Deeper.
Book Excerpt: The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you discover why. This book is for those who desire the answer to the "why" question, and this answer is found only by taking the Deeper Path.
FIRST - I am certified to teach and train on this unique and cutting edge coaching model. I’ve been trained personally by the Author Kary Oberbrunner. I will help you move through your Pain. No therapy here. Imagine strategic group coaching that leads into transformational thinking and action.
THE DEEPER PATH
Step 1 - Question Your Condition
Step 2 - Unmask Your Painkillers
Step 3 - Explore Your Wound
Step 4 - Overcome Your Excuses
Step 5 - Embody Your Healing
SECOND - Utilizing a powerful model developed by Author Kary Oberbrunner and his coach Chet Scott - I will lead you through a clear process that will equip you to author your OPUS and strengthen your CORE.
OPUS? It’s the Latin word for “work.” It means “masterpiece.” I believe our lives can and should be our Magnum Opus (our “greatest work”). See what I mean:
A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play; his labor and his leisure; his mind and his body; his education and his recreation. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence through whatever he is doing, and leaves others to determine whether he is working or playing. To himself, he always appears to be doing both.
- L.P. Jacks
There is another Latin word for work. It’s the word “LABOR” and it means “toil.”
Sadly, more than 7 out of 10 people are toiling in their jobs. They are laborers (some poorly paid, some highly paid). According to the Gallup Management Journal:
- 16% of the U.S. working population is actively disengaged in their jobs.
- 55% of the U.S. working population is not engaged in their jobs.
These people are punching the clock. They’ve checked out of their jobs...and many times they’ve checked out of their lives.
Thankfully, 3 out of 10 people (29%) are engaged. Their secret is they know and live out their OPUS.
The Deeper Path Cohort will equip you to author your OPUS:
O = Overarching Vision
P = Purpose
U = Unifying Strategies
S = Scorecard for Significance
The Deeper Path Cohort will strengthen your CORE by helping you clarify your 6 PACK:
1. Worldview = What do I believe?
2. Identity = Who am I?
3. Principles = What do I value?
4. Passion = Who / What do I love?
5. Purpose = Why I live and work?
6. Process = How do I do it?
What to expect and how do I Join a Cohort?
Onsite Cohorts are group coaching sessions guiding you through The Deeper Path, a book and a model that's helping hundreds discover their WHY and communicate that WHY with clarity in their sphere of world influence. We meet weekly. This Cohort is designed for people living in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Currently taking registrations for session beginning on Thursday, September 4th.
- Meeting facility held at the Westerville Public Library
The Deeper Path ONSITE Cohort includes:
Part One (Sept 4th , 11th , 25th, & Oct 2nd ):
- 4 group coaching sessions (75-90 minutes each)
- The Deeper Path workbook, Part One (provided to you)
- The “O” and “P” of your Personal OPUS (you author with coaching)
- 1 Soul on Fire Worksheet (you complete)
The investment to join The Deeper Path Cohort, Part One is $197.
Part Two (Oct 9th, 16th, 30th, Nov 6th, 13th, 20th ):
- 6 group coaching sessions (75-90 minutes each)
- The Deeper Path workbook, Part Two (provided to you)
- The “U” and “S” of your Personal OPUS (you author with coaching)
- 1 Personal CORE 6 Pack (you author with coaching)
The investment to join The Deeper Path Cohort, Part Two is $297.
Bonus: We believe you should be rewarded for investing in yourself and commitment to creating your OPUS. If you sign up and pay for both Part One and Part Two, you will also receive:
- A copy of The Deeper Path book
- Two 30-minute private one-on-one follow-up coaching sessions
- Once Graduated, as an Alumni, you be granted access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and post comments to Kary Oberbrunner and his team related to the Deeper Path Cohort.
The Bonus is an additional value of $497
If you are not completely satisfied with your Cohort simply tell us and we will give you a 100% refund (Less event processing fee. Only up to 30 days from time of investment). Extra bonuses are not given until after the 30 day period.
Once coachees complete The Deeper Path Cohort they are eligible for enrollment on The Deeper Path Team which includes certification on these materials as well as many other deliverables provided upon request. The Deeper Path Team requires an additional $1297 investment and The Deeper Path Cohort is a pre-requisite. www.DeeperPathBook.com