THE CREATORS: CELEBRATING NATIONAL WOMEN'S MONTH
Friday, March 21, 2014 at 7:00 PM - Saturday, March 22, 2014 at 2:00 AM (CDT)
Chicago , IL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You are brave. You are selfless. You are a lover. You are a fighter. You are AMAZING.
On March 21st, 2014 Artopia Chicago and Q4 bring you a celebration of women's creative expressions.
We are looking for female artists, crafters, and even local businesses, who would like to join in this multicultural celebration.
Here are the details:
1. Set up time is between 7PM and 745PM.
2. You are required to bring your own table no larger than 8ft.
3. You are required to bring your own chairs.
4. Don't worry, there's an elevator that will take you to the 2nd floor.
5. You must be a woman to participate. If you're a guy you should at least have a rockin' woman at your table.
6. Live painting is accepted. Just make sure you clean up after yourself.
7. Hanging your artwork on the walls is acceptable. Just make sure you bring proper tools/tacks.
8. You are free to stay as long as you'd like.
9. First come first serve in terms of space location.
10. There is no wi-fi. Sorry!
11. Tickets are non-refundable but they are transferrable.
12. Public street parking is available.
This is an all ages event that will feature amazing women, art, live music, dancing, and even food! Join us in the fun!!
For questions please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
At Artopia Chicago we’re not just trying to bring you local art and music, we're trying to change the world. Not only do we provide educational platforms and networking opportunities but we also organize numerous community events, festivals, fundraisers, and classes to support our city's creative talent. We are dedicated and committed to the education and promotion of art, music, food, creativity, and culture in the city we love and call home.
Join us as we exchange ideas, talk about art, music, culture, and other fun stuff and how we plan on integrating and infusing the arts into all aspects of community development.