REMINDER: CHS Teammates with approval for Interdepartmental
Transfer of Funds, must mail or fax registration form.
Day 1/May 6 - Registration 8:00am - 9:15am
Day 2/May 7 - Registration 7:00am - 8:00am
This year's Symposium will host an impressive array of internal and external experts on topical and leading-edge practices and trends in diversity management, culturally competent care, community engagement, workforce diversity, and marketing to diverse populations. Notable highlights include:
- An afternoon with Global Renaissance Pioneer, Dr. Maya Angelou.
- An interactive conversation amongst renowned community leaders discussing some of our region's most pressing diversity issues.
- A rare opportunity to hear firsthand the role of culturally competent care as a strategy to improve quality and service outcomes from past Surgeon General M. Joycelyn Elders.
- The impact of diversity on our region's economic renewal by distinguished scholar, James H. Johnson.
- A novel presentation focusing on the use of virtual technology in healthcare and its utility amongst the multiple generations that comprise our workforce by futurist guru, Margaret Regan.
Click the link below to view the symposium brochure: