San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join THE CLUB!
Have a cool yet serious startup idea? Already in early, demo or validation stage? You’re a tech-savvy, edgy, driven woman, and you want hardcore business skills to turn your idea into a profitable product or full-blown business. Working hard, but realized, you cannot do it all! Looking for a safe place to share challenges and gain new knowledge and expertise through like-minded female entrepreneurs?
Then THE CLUB is for you!
Join the club of female founders where you have other intelligent founders to solve problem together, gain valuable information from. Also tap into all that WSLab offer in one monthly price. Longing to have a safe place to share challenges and your expertise with like-minded female entrepreneurs? Looking for inspiration and a roadmap to success from experts in the field? Then THE CLUB is for you!
Women's Startup Lab invites you to join our exclusive women's group, THE CLUB!
As a member you get ALL this:
- How-To Lab - Lunch time Business Development Workshops 12-1:30pm (Reg. $20)
- 2/12 Roger Rappoport - Legal mistakes to avoid
- 2/20 Rachel Powers, VP Experience Design - UI/UX That Increases Customer Acquisition
- 2/26 Susan Lucas Conwell - Critical practice to optimize advisor and network - etiquette and guideline
- 3/5 Abigail Keifer - Fundraise Successfully through AngelList
- 3/12 Jaclyn Baumgarten - Powerful Presentaitons: Create your critical storyline
- 3/26 Monique Giggy, SwingBySwing - Gain a Million Customers on a Bootstrap Budget
- 4/30 (12:30 - 2) Maha Ibrahim, VC from Canaan Partners - Women.Funding.Success
- and more......
- Monthly Evening Speakers - Featuring respected VCs and successful entrepreneurs
- Access to expert Advisors and Mentors (invaluable)
- Networking Events
- Co-Working Office Space at WSLab every Thursday
Your investment in THE CLUB? Your all-encompassing three-month Membership costs just $150 per month (the value of the Speakers’ Series alone!) for a total of $450. (Three month membership starts at on date of purchase.)
Join now. You and your business are worth it!
Allison Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procopio is a full service law firm, with attorneys in the Emerging Growth & Technology Practice group representing start-ups at all different stages, from formation to exit. Procopio's attorneys are dedicated to understanding the businesses and industries of their clients and collaborate with them to develop tailored, relevant business and funding strategies. Procopio is one of the largest business law firms in California.