Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Join The City 13.1 on 5/17/14 and train for one of the half marathons associated with the San Francisco Marathon on Sun., 7/27/14 and/or The Bobcat Blitz 5K/10K/Half on Sun., 8/3/14!
Start Date: Sat., May.17, 2014 @ 9:30AM
Training: 11 weeks-5/17-8/3, 3 workouts per week (Tues. Nights@ 6:30PM, Thurs.@ 6:30PM, and Saturday Mornings@ 9:30AM)
Tuesday nights @ 6:30PM (3 locations)
Tuesday night run workouts launch from The Marina (The Marina Green Monkey Bars adjacent to Marina/Fillmore), Downtown/Financial District (PSOAS Massage+Bodywork @ 333 3rd Street (btwn Folsom & Harrison), or Golden Gate Park (The ballfields adjacent to MLK/7th Ave).
Thursday nights @ 6:30PM
Thursday night workouts launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Fillmore) and include '2' options:
-Bootcamp or Speedwork.
Saturday Mornings @ 9:30AM
-Saturday morning runs launch from various locations in San Francisco (Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, The Presidio, Lake Merced, etc.)
Goal Race(s): The 1st or 2nd half of the San Francisco Marathon on Sun, 7/27/14 AND/OR The Bobcat Blitz 5K/10K/Half on Sun, 8/3/14!
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
The City 13.1 Training Program includes the following:
- Multiple locations for Tuesday night runs (Downtown, Marina, Golden Gate Park)
- Choice of bootcamp or speedwork for Thursday night workouts in the Marina
- Experienced RRCA/USATF certified coaches
- Discounted 'part time' participant training option ($100) for those from the East Bay, South Bay, North Bay OR those who plan on missing 40-50% of the workouts.
- An awesome technical training shirt
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- 'Secret' facebook group for finding running partners, carpooling, sharing photos, connecting with your coaches, etc.
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Never run with us before? Not sure if this program's right for you?
Rather than just give you some Yelp testimonials, here are a few video clips that should give you an idea firsthand what it's like training with us!
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
- Marathon Matt rallies his runners!
- Swimming to glory.
- Preparing to unleash.
- Wildcard workout in full swing.
- Why Run 13.1?
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-