The Changing Landscape of Health Care Reform & Immigration Reform + the New I-9 Form
Thursday, July 18, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Changing Landscape of Health Care Reform. This session will provide an overview of the health care reform journey and discuss key components and provisions of this law. Understand upcoming reporting requirements, timelines, Pay or Play rules, penalties, transitional rules, and other requirements.
The Changing Landscape of Health Care Reform - Objectives:
· Learn how to determine who is a full time employee
· Understand the safe harbors for affordability
· Review the obligations for dependent coverage
· Determine whether you can take advantage of the 2013 transition rules
· Avoid penalties and fines
Immigration Reform and the New I-9 Form. This session will focus on the latest from Congress on comprehensive immigration reform legislation, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (“ICE”) investigations and audits, and I-9 recordkeeping requirements.
Immigration Reform and the New I-9 Form – Objectives:
· Understand pending immigration legislation
· Learn what to do before, and if, ICE visits your business
· Avoid common I-9 record keeping mistakes
· Review the latest revisions to the new I-9 form
When & Where
S&K Financial and Insurance Services, Inc.
Founded in 1964, S&K Financial and Insurance Services is a full service brokerage firm dedicated to superior customer service and taking risk management to a new level. With our new and innovative approach to a business partnership with our clients we are able to analyze the cost of doing business and put in place risk management tools to contain costs now and in the future.