San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
43 years ago, President Richard Nixon signed the National Cancer Act, which vowed to make curing cancer a national crusade. Today, 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women (American Cancer Society) will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime. Many people assume their only option against this physically and financially crippling disease is conventional therapies like chemotheraphy, radiation and or surgery. This is not true! The war on cancer has failed. It's time to start fighting on a different front.
You do not have to sit by idly and hope you don't get cancer. You actually fight cancer every day. Cancer can be defeated before it develops, which may prevent the need for chemotherapy and radiation treatments later on in life. Dr. Pratt and Dr. Randy Johns (terminal ulcerative melanoma survivor) are hosting The Cancer Killers event, Rochester's largest health seminar, to teach people of all ages how to prepare their bodies to prevent and fight cancer naturally. This event will take place from 9am - 12:00pm on Saturday, October 25th @ Lighthouse God's Food for the Starving.
At this health seminar, you will learn how to:
- What cancer is and why the body creates cancer cells.
- How to locate the cause of your cancer and how create an immune system strong enough to kill your cancer.
- Deplete cancer's fuel source by avoiding a single common ingredient.
- Utilize glutathione, a cancer-killing antioxidant produced within the body.
- Increase levels of bodily oxygen to halt the spread of cancer.
- Prevent inflammatory toxic build up by replacing disease-causing household items.
- Acquire nutrients known to maximize the body's natural defenses against diseases like cancer.
All diseases - including cancer - are caused by cells becoming toxic, deficient, or losing the ability to function. Pratt Family Chiropractic is hosting this seminar to help families in our community overcome the common misconceptions surrounding cancer and its conventional medical therapies.
Research has shown that you can reduce your chances of getting cancer as well as dramatically increase your chance of overcoming it if you're dealing with this disease already. By making proactive, intelligent lifestyle changes, the average joe can significantly reduce his or her risk of contracting this notorious disease.