San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Succeed Artfully, The Workshop
Are you an author? An artist? Want to be one?
Do you dream of being published or having your art hang in a gallery?
This free one-day workshop is for you!
The day is sculpted into 10 mini-sessions, each featuring a local area professional offering his/her tips and techniques for authors and artists in a casual artful setting.
Topics to be covered include:
- The Top Questions Repeatedly Asked A Media/Arts Lawyer
- How To Quit Whining About Receipts
- Putting Your Personality Into Your Brand
- Hashtags - How to use them to improve your SEO and increase your followers
- How To Walk and Talk Like A Pro
- How To Get and Give The Perfect Interview
- What Not To Do On The Road To Becoming A Full-time Freelance Writer
- and more . . . !!!
Attendance is FREE as this workshop has been made possible by our wonderful sponsors!
When & Where
Author, Radio Show Co-Host, Serial Divorcee, Stiletto Evangelist, Hopeless Romantic, Bourbon Lover, Disfunctional Diva, and mother of 3 plus Pixie!