The Broke Socialite Does...Sugar Coma Festival!
Sunday, November 14, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Atlanta, United States
In conjunction with Social Media Atlanta, The Broke Socialite Does...is pleased to offer a sweet tooth's heaven, Sugar Coma Festival!
The Broke Socialite Does... Sugar Coma Festival will bring dozens of confectioners, pastry chefs and bakers under one roof, Le Fais Do-Do on Atlanta's chic and bourgeoning westside.
As the cherry on top to Social Media Atlanta, which occurs throughout Atlanta from November 8-12, The Broke Socialite will take her show off the road and celebrate a year of providing lifestyle tours with a social media twist by offering a not-to-miss afternoon of desserts.
From cupcakes to pralines to cookies, you'll stroll from table to table enjoying sweet bites, demonstrations and a remarkable good time. The fun doesn't stop there. Trust us. We'll have gluten-free and vegan offerings, as well!
Excited yet? It gets better. There will be a DJ spinning confection-themed playlists and a marketplace where you can purchase full-sized versions of your favorite tastes! Remember: sweet tooth attacks usually occur around midnight...you surely want to be prepared. Also, with Thanksgiving around the corner, you'll surely be interested in freezing a loaf of sweet bread or a cake (or two...), right?
Doors will open at 2 PM sharp! You may drop in any time before 6 PM. Sugar Coma Festival is a great family outing or a wonderful way to spend an afternoon with friends.
We can't wait to see you!
Here's a full list of the participants!
Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred up to 72 hours prior to the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any on-site ticket sales? There will be no ticket sales at the event.
- Can I bring my children? Absolutely! Children up to age 10 are free. Children 10+ must be ticketed.
- Will alcohol be served? There will be a champagne suite for attendees who are 21+. Identification will be required. There will also be a variety of non-alcoholic beverages available.
- Will take-away containers be provided? The event is designed for the tastings to be consumed on-site; no take-away containers will be distributed.
- I am a chef/baker would like to share my dessert with Sugar Coma Festival attendees. How do I participate? Great! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I would like to buy a group (5 or more) of tickets. Are there discounts available? Yes, there is a 10% discount for purchasing 5 or more tickets. All tickets must be purchased at the same time. Email email@example.com for details.
When & Where
The Broke Socialite Media, LLC
The Broke Socialite Media proudly presents lifestyle-centric events with a social media twist!