The Broke Socialite Does...is pleased to offer the Spring 2011 edition of a sweet tooth's dream.
The Broke Socialite Does... Sugar Coma Festival Atlanta will bring dozens of confectioners, pastry chefs and bakers under one roof: Bradford Gallery in the chic Miami Circle district of Buckhead.
From cupcakes to pralines to cookies, you'll stroll from table to table enjoying sweet bites, demonstrations and a remarkable good time. The fun doesn't stop there. Trust us. We'll have gluten-free and vegan offerings, as well! Some vendors will also have items for sale at their Sweet Stations; be certain to bring a little spending money.
Excited yet? Oh, it gets better. DJ Mark will be spinning confection-themed playlists and a photo experience sponsored by Furlow's Fotos will capture your experience!
Doors will open at 2 PM sharp and you may drop in any time before 6 PM. Sugar Coma Festival is a great family outing or a wonderful way to spend an afternoon with friends.
Get your tickets now as they are limited for this intimate experience and there will be no on-site sales.
Who can you expect so far? SO glad you asked! The following vendors are participating and more are being added each day: Sweet Cheats, West Egg Cafe', High Road Craft Ice Cream & Sorbet, Sugar Coated Radical, The BodTea Shop, California Girl Cupcakes, Sensatiables, Sweets For My Sweet, Crave Cotton Candy Factory, Lenox Cupcakes, Taste-T Cafe, Tank Goodness Atlanta, Candy Cake Company, Bear Maker Bakery, Sweet Justice, Chay J's New Orleans Candies, The Cake Crate Company, Konfections By Kristina, Red Queen Tarts, Sift Dessert Boutique, Jazzy Treats, Posh Professional Chef Services, Bananas Brownies, The Cupcake Crusade, FlanBoyant Eats by Bren Herrera, Comfort Kitchen, Custom Cakes By Windy and more!
A portion of the proceeds from Sugar Coma Festival Atlanta will be donated to Komen Atlanta.
Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred up to 72 hours prior to the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any on-site ticket sales? So that our vendors can best prepare for all attendees, there will be no ticket sales at the event.
- Can I bring my children? Absolutely! Children up to age 10 are free. Children 10+ must be ticketed. We will have a kids' corner sponsored by Elegant Event Sitters replete with fun activities.
- Will alcohol be served? There will be a champagne suite for attendees who are 21+. Identification will be required. There will also be a variety of non-alcoholic beverages available for sell.
- Will take-away containers be provided? The event is designed for the tastings to be consumed on-site; no take-away containers will be distributed.
- I am a chef/baker would like to share my dessert with Sugar Coma Festival attendees. How do I participate? Great! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I would like to buy a group (5 or more) of tickets. Are there discounts available? Yes, there is a 10% discount for purchasing 5 or more tickets. All tickets must be purchased together to take advantage of the discount. Email email@example.com for details.
When & Where
Sugar Coma Events™
A curated national tour of decadent dessert tasting experiences (Sugar Coma Festival™ and Sugar Coma Tour™) created by The Broke Socialite Media™.