San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come support a good cause and enjoy a unique party at the one-and-only Petersen Auto Musuem!
Besides a mode of transportation, cars are products of human ingenuity, testaments of technological progress, and symbols of status for mobsters, thugs and lowlifes. For these bad boys, cars make the difference between getting away or going away, for a long, long time. Vicariously live life in fast lane in your pin-striped suit and snap-brimmed fedora and buckle up for this unforgettable Mafia-themed party at the Petersen Auto Museum.
Join us on Friday, February 8, 2013, for an epic 4-hour dance party in this 300,000 square foot Eden of acceleration featuring flashy Ferrari's, muscled Maserati’s, and the legendary Bat Mobile. Rev your engines in the 6,000 square foot grand ballroom and dance to the energetic rhythms of the famous LA salsa band, Johnny Polanco y Su Conjunto Amistad, and well known area Salsa DJ Kenny. In the gallery area, drop it like it’s hot to bassy hip hop beats and Top 40 hits by special guest jdub.
This high-octane event is blazing with plenty of goodies, including:
- 4-hour dance party in a unique car museum with over 150 exotic vehicles
- 6,000 square foot grand ballroom
- 600-guest capacity
- 2 fully-stocked bars
- Bottle service and VIP tables
- Complimentary hor d’ourves
- Complimentary photo booth
- Black Jack tables and raffle for prizes
- Photographers and videographer on site
- So You Think You Can Dance sensation Jose Valencia and team will perform a burlesque show
- Johnny Polanco y Su Conjunto Amistad band playing live music
- jdub and DJ Nero will be blazing the latest Hip Hop beats and Top 40's mix
- DJ Kenny will be spinning the hottest Latin, Bachata, Salsa & Merengue
- Portion of proceeds will be donated to the Big Brothers Big Sisters Organization, helping children realize their potential and build their future