San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Fill your life with beauty by connecting with others"
Connecting with others can be as enchanting as looking through a kaleidoscope. The pieces that make a kaleidoscope serve as a metaphor to networking. Read our blog for more details about The Beauty of Connecting at http://wp.me/p2Bf9p-aM.
Join us at our next happy hour networking event to create beautiful connections!!!
What to Expect:
- Expect to be greeted by the event organizer and introduced to others
- There will be a 50/50 raffle to win cash and other prizes!!! Bring cash if you want to join in on the festivities.
- Meet individuals from various career paths
- Engage in conversations of all topics (not just work)
- Bring your business cards to stay in contact with others
- Most of us are coming to network directly from work. We will still be in business attire. Suits and ties are not expected but T-shirts and flip flops are inappropriate.
- Try new food, beverages, and visit familiar/unfamiliar venues
- Relax and smile - We are making connections not interviewing
Free event for registered group members.
Become a member at http://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-Happy-Hour/
When & Where
- We exist to create meaningful connections between people. Connections that blossom into great friendships and business associations.
- We exist to be an ambassador to a person’s city of work. A city made smaller with every memorable afterwork experience.
- In short, we exist to create great experiences at great places with good company and are undisputed experts of that combination for professionals.
Got questions about Soukle? Get answers!
Email us at email@example.com
Large cities present the obstacles of what-to-do, where-to-go and who to go with. Soukle eliminates this dilemma as our events are created specifically to shrink large cities by providing the most appealing social networking environment and gathering awesome individuals for you to connect with. We believe that conversations and ideas of collaboration are most effective when they are natural and in stress-free environments.