The Attic Film Fest - 2013
Friday, April 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM - Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 10:00 PM (CDT)
The 6th annual Attic FIlm Fest.
Thursday night, April 18th, join us for our Annual Fundraiser dinner. Join us as we welcome TAFF filmmakers from this year and year's past for a Texas Casual BBQ Dinner at the iconic County Line (on the Lake) restaurant. This is your chance to talk with TAFF filmmakers in a relaxed and casual atmosphere.
Thursday Night, April 18th, 7-9 PM
County Line BBQ (on the Lake)
5204 Ranch Road 2222, Austin, TX 78731
(Tickets are limited)
Friday night, April 19th, join us as we screen winning films from last year, plus a special feature film.
- Award winning films from last year's festival, TAFF 2012.
- Sneak Peak screening of the Christian Western Film, "The Redemption of Henry Myers"
- Q&A with Clayton Miller, Directory of "Redemption"
Saturday, April 20th, join us for a day of great films, interesting speakers, & wonderful worship.
- Competition Films, TAFF 2013
- TAFF Talks - Sessions with Directors, Producers, TAFF Board, and Others
- Worship time with Daniel Darnell and the Austin Stone South Austin Campus Worship Band
- Awards Ceremony hosted by Steve and Amy of the Spirit 105.9 Morning Show
Come join us and bring a friend!
The Attic Film Fest’s mission is to support and empower Independent filmmakers to spread Christ’s message through film. It is our sincere prayer that the films screened will honor Christ and His message of forgiveness and love for all and bless those watching them.
When & Where
The Attic Film Fest
The Attic Film FestWe are a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to support and empower independent filmmakers to spread Christ’s message through film. It is our sincere prayer that the films screened will honor Christ and His message of forgiveness and love for all and bless those watching them.