San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
According to Harvard Business Review, the length of an average elevator ride in New York City is 118 seconds. This is roughly the same length of people’s shrinking attention spans.
Today’s unstoppable flow of interruptions and distractions leave you with only a couple of minutes to get your ideas across. Yet, we all struggle to get to the point.
To help you cut through the clutter, we have created a professional development program called "The Art of The Elevator Speech.”
This one-day workshop helps professionals share vital information effectively and efficiently. Developed initially for the U.S. Special Operations and then later for FORTUNE 500 companies and entrepreneurial leaders, the course allows you to deliver messages that are clear, concise and compelling – so that they can be easily repeated and embraced.
Those who take the course will be able to:
- Communicate with more clarity, brevity and confidence
- Share messages that can be easily understood and repeated
- Initiate conversations that grab peoples' attention and call them to action
- Create tight messages that have an order, flow and payoff
- Accelerate understanding and buy-in by being straight-forward
- Transform presentations into thoughtful and impactful conversations
RSVP to Amanda Schuneman at Aschuneman@sheffieldcompany.com or (630) 310-5190.