The Art of Poise & Sophistication
Saturday, November 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM (CST)
Take your success to the next level!
"The Art of Poise & Sophistication" is a unique social etiquette program guaranteed to increase your confidence, finesse and cultured flair - allowing you to make a positive impression anywhere.
Topics covered include:
- Polished expression
- Master important skills when networking
- Learn what to say and what not to say
- Practice exercises that will help you speak with clarity and confidence
- Cross-cultural communication styles
- Learn about different communication styles and avoid faux pas that would break relationships
- Gain understanding of what our body language says about us
- Graceful movements through Posture, Poise and Deportment
- Learn to properly walk in heels
- Graceful entrance
- Elegant posture reinforced by posture and poise exercises
- Dining etiquette, 4-course meal:
- Styles of Eating: Continental and American
- Proper Table Setting
- Bread and Butter
- Dessert and the Finger Bowl
- Toasting and Wine Etiquette
- Handling Dining Dilemmas
Prepare to be transformed into a more cultured, socially savvy and confident you!
Elegant Manners International, LLC is a Social Etiquette and Business Etiquette Institute from England. The company now headquarters in Houston, Texas and serves many Fortune500 companies and prominent personalities across the globe.