San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
|Presented by: Mo Kasti, the CEO and founder of The Physician Leadership Institute (PLI), a division of the Center for Transformation and Innovation|
If you would like to know how:
- Organizations find growth in shrinking markets
- To promote your department or business
- To design and make powerful offers that get
- accepted by key stakeholders and customers
- To think beyond your current market and discover
- new opportunities for growth
…then, this program is for you!
Participants will learn how to:
- Describe and speak an offer
- Distinguish between upstream and downstream marketing
- Asses marketing and growth strategy options
- Explain demand innovation strategies and value-based marketing and selling
- Identify ways of maintaining and acquiring customers
Pre-Session Assignment Request:
- Please click HERE to read an excerpt from, "How to Grow When Markets Don't," by Adrian Slywotzky and Richard Wise.
- Please click HERE to read the article “Word of Mouth and Physician Referrals Still Drive Health Care Provider Choice” by Ha T. Tu and Johanna R. Lauer.
- In order to get the best applied learning from the session, please bring a description of sales and marketing strategies currently used by your organization, department, or service line. You will have opportunity to evaluate these during the session and gather feedback.
USF is an Equal Opportunity/ Equal Access/ Affirmative Action Institution. Please notify USF CONNECT, 3802 Spectrum Blvd., Suite 100, Tampa, FL, 33612, call 813-974-1082, or email Wendy Plant at firstname.lastname@example.org, a minimum of five (5) working days in advance, if an accommodation for a disability is required.
Disclaimer: The University of South Florida and USF Research Foundation, Inc. are committed to the free exchange of ideas, reasoned debate and intellectual dialogue. Speakers and scholars with a diversity of opinions, perspectives and professional experiences are invited to the campus to provide the community with important or differing points of view, some of which may be deemed controversial. The views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak on the campus do not necessarily reflect the views of the university administration or any other segment of the university community. Nor are those invited to speak on campus necessarily authorized agents or representatives of the University or Research Foundation. The use of University or Research Foundation facilities for an event or presentation does not constitute an endorsement by the University or Research Foundation of the views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak.
When & Where
USF CONNECT events are presented by experienced executives and are focused towards the business aspects of technology firms. We host monthly seminars on various topics of interest for start-up companies; visit our calendar for a complete listing of USF CONNECT and partner events.