Come celebrate the Art of Beer at the beginning of the 3rd annual Sacramento Beer Week with California beer and fine art. This event features a beer tasting and art exhibition at the Sacramento Grand Ballroom with breweries from all over California and food vendors from across Northern California.
Enjoy an art premiere of brewery photography from artist and Fulbright Scholar, Rawi Nanakul of Bokeh Box Media to get a glimpse into the art of breweries from across the state. In addition, mixed media artist Jacquelyn Bond and bottlecap artist Jack Van Stone (Lost Coast Brewing) will be premiering a collection of work especially for this event. Do not miss the largest beer art show in California history.
A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the UC Davis M.I.N.D. Institute (Medical Investigation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders), a collaborative international research center, committed to the awareness, understanding, prevention, care, and cure of neurodevelopmental disorders and the Northern California Brewers Guild, a professional organization of breweries that continually strives toward its goal of promoting the responsible consumption of craft beer in Northern California.
General Admission includes:
- Unlimited 4oz servings of beer
- Commemorative, stemless beerglass to take home
- Limited appetizers to pair with your beer
- Additional food vendors will be selling food to complete your meal
VIP Admission includes everything above plus:
- A special session with rare beers, short lines and reps to answer your questions about the beer
- Copious amounts of exclusive food pairings from the finest California food vendors. Including desserts, cheeses, ciders and appetizers
- Earlier admission for an exclusive time to mingle with our many VIPs and special guests
- Only 100 VIP tickets to be sold
- Commemorative artwork to take home
- Mingle with the Homebrew Chef, Sean Paxton, in his first official Sacramento Beer Week appearance
- Share a beer with brewery owners, master brewers and brewers from across the state such as Ale Industries, Magnolia, Anchor, Mammoth, Rubicon, Sudwerk, Drake's, Triple Rock, Auburn Alehouse, High Water, Berryessa, Mad River, Moonlight and more confirming everyday
- Share a beer with Capitol staff and state legislature while celebrating the 3rd annual Sacramento Beer Week
- Discuss your questions about autism and other developmental disorders with UC Davis MIND Institute Medical Director and Fragile-X Syndrome Team Directors, Drs. Randi Hagerman and Paul Hagerman, Genetic Counselor Louise Gaine, and behavioral and electroencephalography (EEG) specialist Dr. Andrea Schneider
- Enjoy the largest collection of California brewery photography (ink infused metal prints) to be ever be shown, by beer photographer, Rawi Nanakul
- A world premiere collection of mixed bottlecap art (earrings, trinkets, necklaces, and others), from artist Jack Van Stone
- Join us in celebrating the Art of Beer with the following CA breweries:
- Ale Industries
- North Coast
- Anderson Valley
- Triple Rock
- Mad River
- Eel River
- Firestone Walker
- Sierra Nevada
- Auburn Alehouse
- High Water
- Enjoy exclusive food parings from fine eateries such as:
- Sugar and Spice Bakery
- Cyprus Grove Chevre
- The Shack
- Roxy Deli
- Tuli Bistro
- Grateful Bread
- Sacramento Co-Op
- California Cakebites
Brought to you by the Northern California Brewers Guild, the California Craft Brewers Association, Bokeh Box Media and Eben Weisberg
Must be 21+ to enjoy!
Tickets sold at the door and online. Purchase in advance to avoid waiting in line. Seriously, you could be drinking beer instead of waiting. Why are you waiting now? Buy a ticket, and drink a beer already.
No refunds, returns, and exchanges.
Have questions about The Art of Beer: A Celebration of Craft Beer and Fine Art?
Contact Oak Park Brewing Company