Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Please join us for this Clinical and Community Practice Grand Rounds, "The American and Mexican Dreams: Mexicans in New York City."
This evening will feature remarks by Mexican officials from the Puebla, Mexico area. Distinguished panelists include:
- Ricardo Camacho, President of Atlixco, Puebla, Mexico (Pue.)
- Emilio Delgado, President of Tulcingo del Valle, Pue.
- Lupillo Martinez, Presente of Axulta, Puebla
- Representative Ernesto Leyva, Congress of State of Puebla
- Alfredo Cuecuecha, President, College of Talxcala, Mexico
- Neeraj Kaushal, PhD, Associate Professor, Columbia School of Social Work
- Norma Fuentes, PhD, Visiting Scholar, Princeton University's Center for Migration and Development
The forum will include brief remarks by each of the participants that will offer their perspectives – as Mexican citizens and leaders in their community – on a critical issues including:
- the immigration and emigration of Mexican citizens,
- the interdependence created between the two communities (Puebla and New York City) and the consequent impact for community need and service array and delivery,
- economic, cultural and civic links and how they manifest