San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT: What Has Changed & Are You Ready?
Two industry leaders have joined to provide a clear, actionable understanding of the impact of the Affordable Care Act on your company and employees. This will be a working lunch that promises to be the most productive 90 minutes you experience in understanding how Healthcare Reform will impact you.
Gain insight into:
- Five market shifts employers can identify and use to control costs
- The first 4 Key Performance Indicators used by CFO's to measure return on healthcare spend
- The role of Private Exchanges to deliver greater choice and cost savings to employers and employees
- The 22 compliance items requested when the DOL sends their audit letter
- New Pay or Play rules for companies with >50 employees and the four basic strategies to protect yourselves.
|Opening remarks by Robert Schack, Chairman of American Business Bank|
|Peter Marathas is a Partner in the Employees Benefits, Executive Compensation & ERISA Litigation Practice Center who counsels his clients from the Boston and New York offices. He uses a practical, business-focused approach to counsel his corporate, tax-exempt, governmental and individual clients on complex executive compensation and employee benefits matters. Peter has a well established national reputation as a thought leader on how healthcare reform will impact the marketplace.|
Matthew Hanson is President of Centennial, an employee benefits consulting and brokerage firm and the past President of Orange County Association of Health Underwriters. Matt is a sought after speaker on Best Practices for Controlling Healthcare Costs. He has spoken in partnership with ADP, Bank of America, American Business Bank and the Harvard/USC Business Growth Conference among others.
When & Where
The Centennial Group is a boutique employee benefits firm in Orange County, California with a focus on companies with 25-1000 employees. We are uniquely capable of helping organizations maximize their return on investment for employee benefits. This is accomplished by deploying proven strategies in 4 key areas: Cost, Administration, Compliance & Employee Communication tools.