The 5 Technology Forces Driving the Future
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Keynote Speaker: Jeff Wacker
“The next generation of technology will be even more personalized, instantaneous and intelligent. Delivering your products & services from production to end users will be affected by a revolution in business technology.” So says respected futurist, Jeff, Wacker, nationally respected technology advisor and futurist who advises businesses on emerging technologies. Jeff is a prolific speaker who has delivered many keynote speeches, been featured in numerous publications, and has appeared on most major U.S. and international television networks. He is a Senior Fellow emeritus, having recently retired from Hewlett-Packard/EDS where his focus was on goals and improvements for the company’s innovative offerings. Wacker will share his five technology forces driving the future of business.
What will you learn:
- Understand future technology trends and how you can position your organization for future success
- Identify strategic change needed to keep your business competitive
- Learn to work in a future that is not calendar and clock driven
- Determine how your company will transform to a watchdog of technology and keep up with current advancements
- Identify strategies to keep your business competitive and ethical
Register soon, space is limited!
When & Where
Fox Valley Technical College - APICS & Supply Chain
FVTC’s team of supply chain specialists offer a variety of customized training, technical assistance, self-paced and online solutions for the supply chain specialist including APICS certification training.
Experienced APICS-certified instructors of the FVTC Supply Chain Solutions team are available to present the APICS body-of-knowledge for your employees at your location and on days and times convenient for you. Online and cohort blended learning options are also available.