Celebrate the holidays in Downtown Cleveland
Celebrate the start of the holiday season with your friends as Huntington presents the 4th annual Winter Wine & Ale Fest (WWAF) on Saturday, November 30th, immediately following the gorgeous holiday lighting ceremony on Public Square.
From 7:30pm – 11:00pm, the lobby of 200 Public Square will be transformed into a beautiful grand tasting room filled with holiday cheer. WWAF features more than 20 local craft breweries and regional wineries along with heavy tastings from some of Downtown’s best restaurants (and soon to be grocery stores!).
Wined & Dined
Beverages will include hand-picked Ohio ales and regional wine varietals from Ohio, New York, Oregon, Washington and California. Featured California wines are from Clos Du Bois and Rex Goliath wineries.
Dining destinations providing tastings include Taza Lebanese Grill, Pura Vida by Brandt, Harry Buffalo, StrEat, Sweet! Cupcakery and Heinen’s Fine Foods. More restaurants are on the way – check back later to see who has been added.
Proceeds from the evening’s festivities will benefit DCA’s Generocity Cleveland initiative, which funds programs and services provided by DCA and its faith-based partners to the homeless of Downtown.
Tickets are $60/person and include:
- Tasting tickets – giving you the opportunity to try the large variety of wines & ales
- Unlimited food tastings from those great restaurants mentioned above
- Tasting glass to take home
- Live entertainment provided by Northcoast Jazz Collective
- Admission from 7:30pm -11:00pm.
- Covered parking at 200 Public Square Garage
- Holiday memories to last a lifetime. (Or a night, depends how many drinks you sample.)
You must be 21 to attend the Winter Wine & Ale Fest. IDs will be checked for all patrons.
For more information visit www.downtowncleveland.com/wwaf