This Spring Buy Local!
UNIQUE LA is the largest independent design show in the country, and the only show to focus on modern, curated Made-in-America goods... Shop from over 325 designers & artists, support the local economy, join in community and have a blast!
When: Saturday & Sunday, May 12 & 13, 11am - 6pm both days
Cost: $10, 10% goes to the local non-profit CicLAvia (kids 12 and under are free)
*Only 1500 pre-sale tickets will be available
*JUST ANNOUNCED: The internet sensation from East LA, Caine's Arcade, will be at the Spring Show!
So come get a Fun Pass, play the cardboard games and meet Caine and his dad!*
• Free Admission ticket to the Craft & Folk Art Museum
• Free UNIQUE LA bookmarks, because reading is hot... (image of the bookmarks below)
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive-to-the-show, #6 in our series
• Free drinks (Naked Grape wine, Blackstar beer, IZZE, Honest Tea, Dry Soda and more!)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days and access to giveaways all weekend long
• Free workshops with crafty handmade activities and free gift-wrapping
• Free photo portrait & print with our Oh Snap Studios Photobooth
About Unique LA
UNIQUE LA is an exciting two-day shopping event that showcases fresh, hand-selected design talent.
With no 'middle man' you'll shop directly from the designers themselves, which means prices
will be less then retail yet they actually make more profit. It's a win-win for everyone!
More important, UNIQUE LA is truly about fostering and growing LA's great community and bringing attention to the Made in America movement.
Clothing & Accessories • Stationery • Jewelry • Housewares • Artwork • Ceramics
Gourmet Edibles • Bags & Purses • Plush Toys • Books • Photography • Screenprints • Lots more!
We curate over 300 independent designers, artists, foodies and more to bring you a one-of-a-kind shopping and community experience. We're modern. We're diverse. We're fresh. And we're all about showing off independent design while supporting the local economy...